Friday, October 1, 2010

Too Smart!

I am constantly amazed at how smart my son is.

Tonight after I put him to bed, I checked on him to find he had climbed into his pack-n-play (which is now his toy box). It wasn't until I laid him back in his bed that I discovered he was wearing shoes.

He not only put his feet all the way in his red Lightening McQueen shoes, they were each on the correct foot.

He brushes his teeth....well, sort of, he's putting his shoes on, he turns on the cartoons, he put his tank tops on correctly (albeit backwards and inside out, the arms are in the armhole and the head is in the head hole)....and he's only 2! And just 2....not even a month yet.

He is so independent and strong-willed all ready, I can't imagine what he is going to be like when he is 5...10...15....He is always exploring, trying to figure out what that thing is, how it works. He loves being around people, running outdoors. Nothing is too big of a challenge for him.

Such is a day in the life of the LaCroix clan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment